MV-FlowTM is an advanced doppler technology providing detailed documentation of microvascular perfusion into tissues and organs.
- LumiFlowTM displays a 3D-like appearance to 2D color doppler enhancing spatial comprehension of blood vessels.
- ShadowHDRTM is designed to suppress shadows and enhances the clarity of grayscale images.
- S-ShearwaveTM ImagingTM offers a non-invasive and quantifiable method to determine tissue or lesion stiffness also on high frequency linear probes.
- Liver Analysis Technology provides a semi-automated process to quantify liver steatosis.
- Advanced ergonomics helps you optimize the position of the system to help reduce repetitive motion stresses.
- Advanced image quality by leveraging the S-Vision imaging engine and
- EZ-Exam+™, EZ Compare™, and Advanced QuickScan help save time and improve workflow, so you can focus more on your patients.
- Comprehensive selection of transducers available for a wide range of clinical applications.
- CrystalVue™, Realistic Vue™, XI-STIC, Multi-Slice View™, and Oblique View™.
- Battery Assist allows the system to be quickly moved without shutting down or to scan up to 25 minutes without power.
- Sharp and detailed 2D image quality.
- EZ-Exam+™ and Quick Preset helps streamline your workflow.
- Slim, lightweight design for efficient use of small spaces and moving from room to room.
- Emphasis is placed on speed, portability, and ergonomics.
- Hybrid Beamforming Engine enables more detailed scanning.
- Single Crystal Probe for improved penetration and axial resolution.
- Maximize the viewing area in Full Screen Mode™